Friday, March 7, 2008

Changes

Well I have sat down and started going over my goals that I have set. They are very realistic goals but living where I do it just isn't going to be the best thing for me. I spend over $700 a month in rent. which I know isn't a lot of money but for how much I make it is a lot of money to me. So I have made a change in my living arrangements. I will be moving in 2 weeks. I am going more out west Omaha then what I currently am. I am starting to majorly stress out about the whole move. My parents won't be around to help me they will be vacationing at my cousin's (Buddy) timeshare in Mexico. I will be watching the girls and I know they will be great help. I have two guys from my work that is going to move the big stuff. I just need to get packing. Which shouldn't take to long but I just know I have basically next weekend to get it done. Considering I am working this whole weekend. It will all work out in the end it always does.



I have cancelled my gym membership because of where I am moving has a brand new gym which is very nice. I am still trying to keep active as much as I can. I popped my knee two weeks ago today at the gym so I have been being very careful with it. It seems to be getting a lot better.



WW is going awesome. This week I gained .2 of a pound which I think is very unfair to put on there because it isn't even .5 pound. That could have been my socks, bra or panties. Oh well I am sticking to it. I have learned quite a bit with it. I am going to try some new recipes. We will see how it goes. I tried one last weekend and it ended up in the trash because I didn't have the right thing to go with it.

Hope everyone is doing well and I will send an email out to people with my new address as soon as it is set in stone.

3 comments:

Janell said...

Good luck with the move. I wish I'd known about it sooner; I would have cleared my calendar and brought my pickup to help.

LaDawn said...

Did you get yourself moved? How's the new place?

stephanie said...

Are you moved yet?