Friday, April 25, 2008

Goal Update!

Well its been a while since I have done an update on my goals.

Goal #1- I joined Weight Watchers and have been losing and maintaining weight. I haven't really gained if I have I lose it within a day.

Goal #2- Finances they are getting better. I am getting things slowly paid off. I have moved to a cheaper apartment to try and save money. I no longer drive my gas guzzler. I drive my dad's Oldsmobile to save on gas.

Goal #3- I will not be making this goal by Fall so it will most likely be the beginning of the year. Which is OK because I am not sure of what classes I want to take. I need to take the time and figure out where I want to go.

Goal #4- I have become more organized with moving.

Goal #5- I am getting in better shape. I just can't sit down when I get home from work otherwise I don't want to go do anything.

Goal #6- Well that one speaks for itself. Blogging hasn't been on my top priorities.

No comments: