Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July! I am so sorry to everyone that I didn't make it to blogstock. I was going to stop out on my way home since I was staying at the cabin in Tekamah. However my day changed very fast when this happened.....







This is my parents friend Mike's boat that we boating on that afternoon. Well needless to say we all had to jump ship. It was the scariest thing I have ever been though. I know I have a guardian Angel up there somewhere. We all made it okay. The boat is non salvageable. So I think I have had the biggest firework display I care to ever been involved in. Here is a few more pictures I took from the sand bar when we got rescued!


3 comments:

Sue said...

OMG, how scary.

Janell said...

That's more fireworks than I would care for! I'm glad you're all okay.

LaDawn said...

Holy Moley! Nothing like a little excitement to get your attention! Glad everyone is ok.