Friday, August 10, 2007

Answers

Here are the answer to Plummie's questions

1. When I was 18 I was planing on going to the University of Nebraska in Kearney to major in Political Science and then move to D.C. to work on the Hill. How is it different? I never went to Kearney met a guy during the summer and just didn't want to leave him. I have went to two different local colleges. Worked at FNB and now at a commercial roofing and sheet metal company doing the accounting. Not really what I had thought my life would be.

2. The one piece of advice I was given when I was younger was to save money. I never did a really good job with it. I would tell people if they are going to move out on there own to save about $5000 before you do it. Just in case if you have something that comes up. I only had about $1000 when I moved out. I make it just fine now but there was many rough patches. It has made me a stronger person and more knowledgeable about money.

3. The best money I have spent would have to be on my family. I love to see them smile and be happy. It can be the littlest thing and they smile.

4. I have always been a sucker for small companies saying oh do this and you will make money. I have become wiser about it now and don't get suck in but there for a while I had.

5. I can not answer this because I am not married and don't plan to be until at least 26 or 28. I am still learning about who I am.

6. The best thing about being a woman you can get your way if you flash a little cleavage. LOL! J/K but you know its true. The worst is the pain and suffering you go through monthly and a man doesn't have any! I also agree with one of Janell's sisters about the job.

7. The one dream that will not be fulfilled is my grandmother seeing me get married and having her at the wedding. That was one of our dreams together. The other was for her to see me graduate. I was the only one she got to see graduate. The other dreams can still be fulfilled.

2 comments:

LaDawn said...

Well done, Brooke! Now save the answers and answer the questions again when you turn 40!

Janell said...

Good job!