Friday, August 24, 2007

Been a while

Its been a while since I have posted. Not a lot has been happening with me. Its been the same thing just a different day. I took a vacation day on Thursday but used it to work at the restaurant. What a nice person I am. I looked at it I was getting paid twice. The rain has been making the evening quite beautiful with all the lightning to bad my camera wasn't full or I would be taking pictures.

I have finally went to the next stage of technology with music. I have invested in a MP3 player. I am not sure exactly how to use it. It has been a trial and error process. If anyone has any suggestions let me know?

Oh and another thing there was a classmate of mine that passed away this year (Tracy Ortmeir), her family owns the Radio Shack in Blair. A few of my classmates are putting together a cookbook in her memory which all proceeds go to American Cancer Society. If you would like to contribute to the cookbook let me know.

4 comments:

Janell said...

Sorry to hear about Tracy. The book willmake a nice memorial to her.

LaDawn said...

Make something happen! Take a night course or make a quilt or go to the cinema or come visit me!

Sorry to hear about Tracy. Cookbooks are good!

Brooke said...

I do go to the movies, my house is spotless. I wish I could come over seas but don't have the funds. Some day I will make it over there I just have to finish paying some bills off.

stephanie said...

Good to have you back, Brooke. I agree with Plum. You should take a night class. Something fun, like, pottery or painting or whatever tickles your fancy. I take a pottery - raku class every fall. It is good for the creative side. Something I am not able to explore as much as I would like. slw