Sunday, January 20, 2008

Heads Up!

I thought I would give everyone a heads up. My blog might be dead for a week or so. This coming up weekend I have company coming to town. My lovely SMITH Family is coming (Bob, Sandy, Ed and his girlfriend) I am not sure who else is coming but I can't wait. I am so excited I was hoping the Woodhouses would be coming but I haven't heard a word on them. We will all be in Fremont Saturday night for Marla's husband (Pete) fundraiser? i don't know if that is the right word to use. Anyways Lynn's daughter Brooke has put together this dinner for her uncle and it is going to be awesome. I am so excited that I get to see people and its not even summertime.

The other reason I will not be checking in is my Grandpa Quick is in the hospital and has been there for a few weeks. My dad has been down there as much as he can but a person can only do so much. He is only a few miles from work so I am going to try and get up there as mush as possible this week to see him.

I hope all is doing well and can't wait for this coming weekend. Talk to you all soon. OH and Steph I sent you an email at hotmail about the cookies.

4 comments:

Janell said...

We will see you in Fremont!

Brooke said...

sounds good! can't wait to see everyone!

LaDawn said...

Have fun without me! If you can....

LaDawn said...

oh and by the way....I blogged from France surely you can blog from Fremont.