Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year and New Resolutions?

Well 2007 has come and gone now. I look back and don't feel like to much was accomplished. One person told me well if you don't make goals then you won't feel that way. Well what is the point if you don't have goals in life. So I have set my goals a little less this year then in previous years that way I feel like I have accomplished things. So here it goes for my New Resolutions:

1. Each quarter I want to lose 5-10 lbs and keep it off.

2. I want to get my finances figured out better.

3. Fall semester I want to be able to start back to school even if its just one class a semester and I want to be able to pay for it all up front. NO more student loans since I just paid those off in 2007.

4. I would like to become better organized with things at home. I do a very good job now but I want it to be excellent.

5. I want to get into better shape and play more sports. I want to play some golf this year since I haven't got to the last two seasons.

6. Blog more then what I have in the past.

These are what I would like to accomplish I am hoping they are going to happen. We will see when the time comes. I hope everyone had a great Holiday Season and Happy New Years to all!

2 comments:

Janell said...

Good luck with your new goals. They all sound very reasonable to me - I think you'll do it.

LaDawn said...

Best of luck, Brooke!

Let me know if you need any help. I've got some top tips about household organisation (I'm obssessed with it which drives Marc crazy) and I'm very good at household budgeting. Keeping track of every single penny you spend is the key there. Then set a budget based on what you need to have to stay fed and warm. Finally make savings just another expense....something you have to do (like eat and breath) and never touch it (well until you go to buy that first home or retire (hopefully in that order!).