Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Why???

Why do I live in a state when Monday it was 55 degrees and today it is -2 with the wind chill. This is just ridiculous. I want to head where it is nice. Where I can play golf every day, sit by a pool, go for a walk outside without a coat on and be just comfortable. Instead just to walk out to the mailbox I have to have a winter coat on, a scarf, a hat, and gloves. By the time I am back inside i have my little space heater cranked on high and shivering.

UPDATE!!!!

I am still working on all my "new year resolutions" or goals not sure what to call them. I think I would rather call them goals.

Goal #1 was to lose 5-10 lbs each quarter. I have kept the 7 pounds off since December and working on the next 5 that I want to come off. Dieting hasn't been the best but I have just watched my portions big time.

Goal #2 was to get my finances in order. Which I have a budget in place and have been following it very closely. Been able to pay 2 bills off and start a savings. Yeah for me got a lot accomplished in a month. Just think I have 11 more months to go.

Goal #3 was to go back to school in the fall. Which is actually looking like I might be able to go back in the summer semester if they have the classes I needed.

Goal #4 was to become organized more. That has happened, I have now purchased a shredder so I don 't have a bunch of stuff in a pile that was to be shredded. I know where everything is and I can find it within less then a minute if I don't get distracted with doing something else.

Goal #5 to get in better shape and play different sports. Well this one I haven't even started to much. I have definitely been slacking on this one. I did take a boot camp class at the gym and boy has that hurt. It really makes you realize how out of shape you are. I have yoga tomorrow night.

Goal #6 is about blogging. Well I am sure you can tell how that one has went. I will work more on this one.

I hope you enjoyed the update there will be another one next month. Hope everyone is sticking to there goals for the year and have great success with them.

I will post more in the next few days. I have pictures from Saturday to share with everyone.

1 comment:

Janell said...

Good job, so far! Doesn't it feel good?
I think we'll all look forward to seeing your progress on the blogging part.