Thursday, February 21, 2008

weigh in

Well I had my first weigh in at Weight Watchers this week. I have lost 3 pounds since last wednesday. That made me excited. I thought it would be more but after talking to a few people they told me I have to make sure I eat all my points and the other points. Well I hadn't been doing that I would be short just about everyday. Last night was the first night I hit all them and I feel great today I have a ton of energy and I just want to go go go. So I have changed my goals that I had set at the beginning of the year. My goal is by the time my sister graduates (May 11, 2008) to be at my 10% or less. I really like this program and it is helping me learn so many things. If you are struggling like I was go and make this lifestyle change it is definetly worth it.

1 comment:

LaDawn said...

Sounds like you are actually enjoying yourself! I've joined you on this lifestyle change and have lost 16 pounds in 21 days. keep up the good work!