Friday, February 1, 2008

Ideas

I am always looking for new ideas of things to eat. I thought I would share with everyone on what some of the different things I do.

Breakfast:

honey nut cheerios with skim milk and some bananas cut up on top

english muffin with strawberry jelly

weight control oatmeal

Morning snacks:

carrots and tomatoes with fat free zesty italian dressing

fat free yogart

fat free pudding

pretzals

Lunch:

Turkey sandwich on Wonder bread that is 40 calories with a slice of colby jack cheese

Salad and soup

Subway

Afternoon snack:

popcorn

grapes (when they are cheaper)

my 100 calorie kudos bar

special k bar

Dinner:
This is probably one of my hardest one because I love my potatoes and red meat. However I have went to eating chicken quite a bit

Chicken in the slow cooker

3-4 chicken breasts
1 can of reduced fat cream of mushroom
1 can of reduced fat cream of chicken
1 cup of milk

mix it all together and throw in the slow cooker for 8-10 hours. Love this just had it last night!

I grill chicken at least 2 or 3 times a week on my indoor grill. Sometimes i just put it on a bed of lettuce with some tomatoes on the side. I have also bought jennie-o ground turkey. it isn't to bad but you have to definetly season it when it cooks. I will do some more thinking about what I eat. Hope this helps some. If you have any ideas please share!!!!!

No comments: