Friday, February 15, 2008

Will be back

I haven't been blogging because I am still dealing with my grandpa's death and trying to get back into everyday life. This week has been quite hectic with trying to get things done that I didn't do last week. Tomorrow is going to be cleaning day. I usually do it through the week but that didn't happen to much the last couple of weeks. Just the main things no deep cleaning like i usually do. I have started a new diet this week or they call it a new lifestyle. I have joined weight watchers. I have had family members join it and have great success. So I have decided what the heck give it a shot. Well I hope everyone had a great week and successful on there diets!

1 comment:

Janell said...

Grief takes time, Brooke. Take it easy emotionaly. Good luck with WW and keep us posted.