Tuesday, September 4, 2007

After a long weekend

I hate coming back to work after a long weekend. I am dragging and there is so much piled up on my desk I don't know where to begin. Its month end and I have logs everywhere from all the trucks on my desk. Then there's the service work stuff that keeps flowing in. Oh can't forget about all the lovely invoices on top of that. Oh what a mess!

The weekend went pretty fast but I enjoyed most of it. Bill was off racing so I did so much "spring cleaning but in the fall" The place is cleaned from top to bottom and I have no laundry to do. My sister spent the night Saturday but we will didn't get much time to spend with each other because she didn't get there till 9:30. I go to bed at 10 every night. Yeah I am boring. Sunday I worked and then went to a picnic with my family. Monday I did some grocery shopping and vegged the rest of the day.

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend.

No comments: