Monday, September 17, 2007

Back on it

Well I am back on my diet and have been for over a week. I am doing good so far. I have been to the gym everyday but Saturday and Sunday but I made sure to go up and down my stairs quite a few times to make up for not going. I am now up to 4 miles a day which is exciting. I haven't shed to many pounds yet but it will come with time. The calories are cut back and so is the soda. The water is being taking in by the ounces and the trips to the bathroom have multiplied due to that. Oh well that happens. Bill has joined the gym with me now so he is keeping me very very motivated. We are very competitive at the gym and the next day we are both paying for it. I love going with him to the gym though because of the competition otherwise I get bored easily. I start thinking of all the other things I could be doing so I hurry up with the work out. Anyways watch for updates. I am trying some new recipes so I will try and post them if they are worth anything.

5 comments:

Janell said...

And speaking of food... you're cookbook will be in the mail tomorrow. I'm also sending you a copy of it on cd. It might be time for me to "pass the torch" to the next generation on this project.

LaDawn said...

In the Carson cookbook is a recipe for Orange chicken. If you use whole wheat crackers this is very good for you and low on fat & calories!

stephanie said...

I am sending you some dieting will power. Hummmmmmmm! Good luck, Brooke.

Janell said...

Hello? Brooke? Are you still out here? Can you hear me now? :)
Just wondering how it's going with you. I'm having trouble getting a copy of the cookbook onto a cd for you. Would you be able to use a 3 1/2 floppy?

Janell said...

Also, does Sharolyn or her daughter Teri have an email address?