Monday, October 1, 2007

Yes I am around

Yes I am around but just extremely busy but its the same stuff just a different day. Nothing really to blog about. I took a short unexpected vacation to the Ozarks two weeks ago. It was very beautiful down there and I enjoyed the visit with my cousin. I miss her very much. I am still working on the diet thing the short vacation kinda through me off for a few days but I did somewhat okay. I will try and keep you updated on that.

Janell- I do not have an email for Sharolynn or Teri. I can give you a phone number but thats about it. My sister might have one or LaDawn may also. I only have a cd drive on my laptop computer and I don't even have microsoft word its microsoft word processor. I only get to my desktop when I am at my parents house since they are using it. I went cheap on that part which I regret now but oh well. Let me know if there is another way we can go about this. Also let me know what exactly you want me to do.

3 comments:

Janell said...

I just wanted to distribute some copies of the book on cd or disk to some of you younger people for safekeeping. That way, when I'm gone, maybe one of you will be able to do another edition.

Brooke said...

OH I understand now was having a few blond moments on the whole thing.

LaDawn said...

Hope you enjoyed the Ozarks!