Monday, November 26, 2007

Holiday

Well the weekend is gone and I had a lot of fun. Wednesday I did some baking for Thanksgiving and cleaned a little bit. Thursday it was off to my Aunt Pam's house in Elkhorn at 12. So I slept in a little bit and then just vegged on the bed watching tv until the last possible moment. It was nice just to do that. Went out to Elkhorn and enjoyed the holiday with my mom's side of the family. Went home to watch Grey's Anatomy. Couldn't miss it that is my show!!!!

Friday morning, I was up at 2:30 to get ready. Yes I was one of those crazy shoppers out there. I got some really good deals on things. I was home and in bed by 8 that morning. I got up and went to hang out with some friends at Buffalo Wild Wings to watch Nebraska get there ass kicked by Colorado. (Sorry but there is no nicer way of saying it, we were terrible)

Saturday the greatest gift possible came, T.O. (Tom Osborne) fired Coach Callahan. The football program maybe recovered. After that news I headed up to the parents to have corned beef and cabbage with my grandpa. Then my cousin Jessica and I went off shopping and dinner for my birthday.

Sunday I decorated my apartment for the holidays, I still need to get a few things. Maybe once its all done I will post a few pictures of my tree. It is really small but very cute.

Today is my 25th birthday. I haven't done anything except work. Not sure what is in store for tonight but hopefully I will figure something out. I used to spend my birthday with bill and we would stay in, have dinner and watch movies. Don't really want to do that by myself.

Anyways hopefully everyone had a great holiday weekend.

4 comments:

LaDawn said...

Go Buffs!

Hope you had a nice birthday!

Janell said...

Sounds like a great day. And three (more) cheers for T.O.!

Janell said...

Any news on your cousin, Mitch?

stephanie said...

Happy Birthday...belated.