Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I have become addicted to my facebook account. I have never had this issue but one of my friends bombed me I wasn't sure what that was about. So I started playing pirates and I can't stop. I love figuring out new things on this and its moving in on my free time. Oh well at least it keeps me occupied and I don't think about other things.

The other thing is going okay we are still friends so we talk daily. Other then that I am taking it day by day doing my own thing. Time will tell how things turn out but I am finding myself in all of this. Its making me a stronger person.

2 comments:

Janell said...

Good for you, Brooke! Stay strong. I'm on Facebook, too. If you'd be one of my friends I'd have a grand total of 4!

LaDawn said...

Facebook is fun. Don't let the cyber space replace real space though. Get out and learn to do something you've always wanted to learn. If I hadn't wanted to learn how to sail, I never would have met Marc!