Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Mary!

Mary Beth Quick, she is my middle sister that I love dearly. I may not always show it but she knows that I do. My sis turned 19 this week and it has truly made me feel very old. She is a senior in high school who is getting ready to start her life. She has changed so much in this last year that its be amazing to see. Mary has a very decent boyfriend that treats her very well. He has made her become more of a person then I have seen in years. So thanks Teddy! Mary I know you think i am being a butt about the whole nursing thing but I am just looking out for you. Good luck with everything and you can always count on me to be there for you. I love you darling and Happy belated birthday. (I did wish her a happy birthday on Dec 11, her birthday, just haven't had time to post on here.)

2 comments:

Janell said...

Happy birthday, Mary! 19 is FABULOUS!

LaDawn said...

Happy BD, Mary! When you going to start blogging?