Monday, December 24, 2007

Steph's list

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrap with bows but i got a little lazy towards the end and used a few bags because i didn't have anymore boxes.
2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? Fake but love real ones but can't have with an apartment
3. When do you put up the tree? First week of December
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Eve
5. Do you like eggnog? Never tried
6. Favorite gift received as a child? there is so many
8. Hardest person to buy for? Mom and Dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? Bailey
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? i can't remember any right now
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually August and pick something up each pay period for someone on my list that way its done and I am not stressed about the money
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Kiss cookies
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored Blue ones
17. Favorite Christmas song? Santa Baby, All I want for Christmas
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? No but close
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I can't my tree will fall over. My tress is only 2 ft tall
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Day Used to be X-mas eve with my dad's side of the family but that has changed now. Christmas Day with my mom's side.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude people
23. What I love most about Christmas? Seeing everyone being happy and joyful.

3 comments:

LaDawn said...

Merry Christmas Brooke!

stephanie said...

Merry Christmas!

Janell said...

I'm sure you had a great Christmas, so I'll wish you a very Happy New Year!