Monday, December 10, 2007

Memories of 07

The memories of 07


January- It was a cold month and I was still down from being sick. I remember many nights by the fireplace watching movies with bill.


February- Racing started back up with the Daytona 500. Went to watch the race with my dad, mary and bill at the Arena in Omaha. The same night my fridge went out and the apartments didn't think it was an emergency to do anything about it.


March- I moved into my new apartment. I got my blogsite.


April- Grandpa turned 80 and Dad turned 50 had parties for them in Ne City. VA shootings very sad!


May- Dirt racing really kicked off for the year. It was a lot of fun. However mother nature won quite a few races. Mitch a good friend of the family passed away.


June- Attended my first CWS game it was a lot of fun. Mom and dad celebrated there 26th wedding anniversary


July- Carson Family Reunion

August- I was dog sitting and constantly on the go. Enjoying the lovely summer days. Bill and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary

September- Went to the Lake of the Ozarks to get away to clear my mind.

October- Husker football is starting to turn around! TO came back! Rockies made it all the way to the World Series but lost. Way to go guys you had a good year.

November- Mitch was hurt in Iraq. I turned 25 that month.

December- There was a terrible shooting at the Westroads in Omaha, Nebraska. Terrible ordeal. Mary turned 19. Mom has a birthday coming in a few days. The holiday season is upon us and be grateful for everything that has happened for all.

3 comments:

Janell said...

I hope you have a GREAT '08!
And a very Merry Christmas!

LaDawn said...

My news for the year is in my christmas letter with our christmas cards which you will hopefully be receiving soon!

stephanie said...

Nice reflection Brooke! Enjoyed reading.