Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bad

I know I have been bad and haven't been doing my blogging like I was. I have been just in a little rut. I have been getting up at 5 am to go to the gym. I come home lay back down for a hour. Then I get up and do my usually routine then off to work. I come home I lay down for about 15 minutes. I do as much prep for dinner that I can. Then its back off to the gym for a half hour. When I come home I drink a bottle of water then take a shower. Oh boy does the shower feel good when you are all yucky! I get out and make dinner after dinner I do my hair. Then I just want to relax. I know there is really no excuse but I am trying to lose this weight and figure you guys would understand that I am at the gym instead of sitting at home in front of the computer. There will be more to come in a bit!

No comments: