Friday, July 13, 2007

Q Cruise

Tonight I am taking a cruise up the Missouri river with a local radio station Q 98.5. I have done this a few times. Its a blast very nice and relaxing. Tonight the weather is suppose to be awesome that will make it very enjoyable.

Tomorrow Bill is out of town so I am going to do some farmer's market, birthday shopping, and clean house. I love going to the farmer's market I used to go as a kid with my dad to the one in Blair. The one down here doesn't have baked goodies like we used to get from Bernetta in Blair. Oh could she make a sugar cookie. Bailey's birthday is this week she will be turning 8. We are looking into buying her a big girls bike. She is riding Mary's old bike so she deserves her own bike. Bailey's birthday is the same as my late grandma Marie so it is a very special day for all of us. I miss my grandma very much more and more each day. It doesn't get easier!

Sunday I will be working, then watching the Nascar race in Chicago and writing up those recipes for Janell. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: