Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Headaches

Sorry I haven't been blogging to much. I have been having really bad headaches. So I finally after being up almost all night Sunday with one I decide to get some help. Turns out I have strained the muscles between each of my vertabras in my neck and that has been causing these killer headaches. I am getting cracked and iced which seems to help a lot. Hopefully I will be back to normal soon.

Was out sick monday so nothing to exciting happened with me. Today I am working a very long shift to try and make up for yesterday. Then at 7:15 I am getting my hair done and I am excited. Remember I am addicted to having my hair done. Don't know what it will be yet. The fourth I will be spending at my parents annual 4th of July party at there cabin. Bill is still off racing he has been gone since Friday. He will be returning Thursday but only until Saturday afternoon and then he is off again but only for 2 days. Then he is home for 10 days wow what am I going to do with him. Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th.

No comments: