Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Saturday

Thank you to everyone that came out to the cabin on Saturday. I had a blast seeing everyone since I am not able to go to the picnic on Sunday. I enjoyed seeing everyone and talking for a few hours. Smitty and Elaine thank you for the steaks and bread. It was all so wonderful. Steph I enjoyed visiting with you. Next time I am in Denver we will have to get together. All the kids had fun. The twins were catching frogs. (ewww) Audrey and Bailey were playing the pool. All the guys stood around the barbeque while Anthony cooked. You know how guys are they are all pitching in someway or another. Sandy and I made grilled corn on our neighbors grill. It was all just a relax evening.

Realized half way up there I had forgot my recipes for my mom to take the next day to give to Janell. I have two of them on my computer here at work. I am going to write the other two. Janell just let me know your email so I can get them sent to you and let me know where to send my money to so that I can receive one this year.

Hope everyone had a great time Sunday I heard it was a decent turn out.

No comments: