Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Family Reunion

This weekend is the annual Carson Family Reunion. This is a fun time at least when we were little it was. I haven't been in a few years. I work Sundays so by the time I get up there it is basically over. I think the last time I was at one was right before Aunt Joyce passed away. I have been trying to find out who is all coming to the family reunion. I finally heard last night that Gay, Elaine, Stephanie, Anthony, the twins, Audrey, Bob and Sandy. Anyone else coming Val, Buddy, Ed, George? Come one you guys let me know what is going on. City Girl you better be coming you haven't been back for years!!!!! Actually I think the last time everyone was together was when Marc and LaDawn was here. I won't be making my way up towards the Oakland, Tekamah area until the afternoon on Saturday due to a 10 am baby shower I am attending. Steph call me so we can get together while I am up in that area. Otherwise I hope everyone has a great time at the picnic on Sunday!

Janell I am sending my recipes with my mom we are putting them together on Saturday when I get up to Tekamah. It is looking like about 5 of them.

3 comments:

LaDawn said...

Everyone have fun! I will be thinking about y'all!

Janell said...

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

stephanie said...

City Girl is not coming. She is busy with her new boyfriend. Not sure about Ed. George's isn't coming either. BTW, we will all be at our parent lake house on Sat. night. Hope to see you there. Snarf