Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jinks

Can a person really be a jinks? I feel like I can't watch a sport because I jinks things. Why do I think this? Any time I go to watch Bill race he does terrible any time I am not there he does great. My favorite Nascar driver is Dale Jr. if I am not watching the race he is doing good. Within a half hour of me watching it something happens to him. Last night I watched a good chunk of the Rockies game and look they got there butts kicked. Maybe its just coincidence but I feel like a jinks now. So I will not be watching anymore of the World Series so that way the Rockies have a chance.

2 comments:

Janell said...

Well, you were certainly a good luck charm for the Sox!

LaDawn said...

I don't believe the fact that the Rockies lost the Series had anything to do with you. It was their pitching!