Wednesday, May 9, 2007

5 Favorite Meals

I am so hungry right now and I have just been thinking about food. So I thought I would do my 5 favorite meals. To come will be my 5 favorite restaurants.

5. Chicken Parmesan with calamari as a side

4. Prime Rib cooked med with garlic mashed potatoes

3. Roast Beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, crescents and corn

2. Grandma's Fried Chicken and Fish

1. Round Steak, mashed potatoes and gravy (my mom used to make this for me all the time. It was my birthday meal I would have)

Mom I know you are reading this can you make me my #1 please????

2 comments:

LaDawn said...

Thanks for the inspiration. your posts have given me loads of ideas for new posts!

Janell said...

My favorite menus:
A side of corn on the cob or garden fresh sliced tomatoes with any of the following:

5. Liver & Onions

4. Grilled brats; homemade macaroni & Cheese, watermelon

3. Roast beef, carrots, mashed potato & gravy (I’m having this leftover from last night today for lunch.) :)

2. Chicken Fajitas, frijoles, Spanish rice & guac.
(Use leftover chicken to make Gringa’s stuffed Poblanos the next day- recipes coming in the Carson book!)

1. French Onion Soup, grilled steak, twice baked potato, Lone Star baked beans, cherry pie a la mode.

The best appetizers I make are jalopeno chicken wraps, artichoke stuffed mushrooms, onion rings, onion pie, and egg rolls.