Monday, May 14, 2007

Vacation

Well my vacation didn't go the way I planned. My boyfriend and I stayed in town instead of driving to Missouri. The weather was suppose to be rain down there and the roads up here had already flooded the past week so we thought it was best to stay home. I didn't go into work Friday since I was all caught up. Bill and I just ran errands, went to lunch, and then I went to Blair. While he spent time with his son. I celebrated Mother's day that evening with my mom because I had to work Sunday. Mom got two tickets to Tim McGraw and Faith Hills Concert in June. Dad also got that for Father's day. Hey knock two gifts out at once. We went to dinner after the graduation parties we attended for some of Mary's friends. I was so excited I got catfish from Kelley's fish market it is so good. I even have picky Bailey eating catfish.

Saturday, Bill and I hung out in the morning and then that afternoon I laid down for a nap didn't think I would sleep long. Ha I was asleep from 1 till 4:15. I wasn't to thrilled I slept most of the day away. I must have needed it though. Once I got up I went grocery shopping, and flower shopping. I got some pretty hanging plants for my balcony. I made dinner and made an apple pie. If anyone has any easy pie recipes they would like to share I would be interested or any dessert recipe. Went to bed since I had to be up at 5:45 am on Sunday.

Sunday, I worked watched the Nascar race and went out shopping. Didn't have any luck shopping until today. Anyways I hope everyone had a great weekend and happy mothers day.

2 comments:

LaDawn said...

OK, pie is not good for the diet!

Brooke said...

Pie isn't for me its for the restaurants. The lady that used to make them died in january. So I got nominated to do it.