Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday

Well its Friday! This week has been an emotional roller coaster mainly starting with yesterday. I've really sat back and taken a look at my life since everything with Mitch has happened. Makes me want to get married and have kids. Bill always says to me what are you in a hurry for. Well I have finally come up with my answer because I want to live my life the way I want to with you and do what ever our lives have in store for us. I just don't want to do it alone anymore. They were 2 1/2 months away from getting married and now who knows what will happen.

Mitch has started bleeding again so they are getting a neurologist in there to take a look at things. Hopefully they will get good news. The family needs the prayers for strength and whatever god has in store for him.

My weekend is pretty boring. Tonight I have a date with my dad for a while. We are going to some drinks and dinner thing at a place near my house. Bill is racing tonight in Onawa, Iowa and York Nebraska tomorrow. I won't be able to make the adventures with him this weekend. Which is a total bummer. Tomorrow my plans are to clean and catch up on a bunch of things around the apartment. Maybe even do a little shopping. Sunday is the same old thing work and then come home to prepare for the next week.

No comments: