Monday, May 7, 2007

No excuse

I have no excuse of why I was so terrible at blogging last week. I kept up on everyone Else's blogs. I just didn't really have anything to write about.

Life has just been the same stuff just a different day. I go on vacation this week to Wheatland Missouri with my boyfriend. That is if it stops raining. Otherwise we will be staying home. We have had so much rain the past week. The rain was suppose to continue into this week but the forecast has changed just a little. With this weather brings tornadoes, there was one that hit in Kansas really bad. It destroyed 95% of the homes in that town. Not a good situation. Please pray for those families there lives has been turned upside down thanks to mother nature.

I will try and be better at writing this week.

2 comments:

Janell said...

Include the flooded out folks in Missouri Valley IA in your prayers also. Springtime seems to be Mother Nature's PMS, isn't it?

LaDawn said...

Glad to see you're back!