Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Pet P's

I have a few pet P's and one of them someone has struck so badly today. I thought I would share what mine are.

1. Communication don't expect something if you don't communicate.
2. Following through. If you ask someone to go somewhere with you follow through with it. Especially if the person has taken time off of work to go.
3. Toilet seats come one it only takes ten seconds to put it down.
4. Phony people I can't stand when people are phony.

What are your pet P's?

3 comments:

LaDawn said...

Aren't Pet Ps the same as frustrations? Not sure I understand what pet Ps are. Can you explain it to me?

Brooke said...

I look at pet p's as things people that are close to you know that bother you but the still continue to do it.

Janell said...

We used to call it "Pet Peeves" - as in things that peeve (bother) you.
One of mine is when someone refuses to make a decision and says, "It doesn't matter to me." You find out later that it really does matter to them, so they get all crabby when the decision they wouldn't make is made for them.