Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday

UGH! I just want to go back to bed pull the covers over my head and be surrounded by all my pillows. I don't feel the best today. Today is the day I start back on my diet and gym. Lets hope it goes good again. I had a customer yesterday tell me that I look great and I was just like hmm I haven't been on my diet for over a week and I look great. YES!

Friday night my dad got stuck in a meeting longer then what he had expected so we didn't make it to our dinner and drinks. I met up with him for a little while. Then I met my best friend Tiffany for the evening. We adventured to the movies and seen Shrek 3. Yes I am part of the 122 million they made this weekend. I got home at 11:45 that is very late for me. I crashed hard. I didn't even hear my phone ring the six times that it did.

Saturday I spent the morning cleaning a little and then went to lunch with bill. Then it was girls shopping day, my two aunts Kim and Pam (my mom's side), we went to the new shopping area in Omaha. Its located at 72nd and hwy 370. Its called Shadow Lake, it was beautiful and a lot of fun. I didn't get home until 6:30 from shopping with them. I was so tired but I continued to clean when I got home.

Sunday I worked at the restaurant. We were busy so it was nice. Then I went to the hospital in the afternoon to spend time with Leslie. Mitch is doing a little better. His vitals are becoming better. Please keep him in your prayers.

1 comment:

Janell said...

Sounds like a nice weekend.
Still praying for Mitch as in Romans 8:26 "In certain ways we are weak, but the Spirit is here to help us. For example, when we don’t know what to pray for, the Spirit prays for us in ways that cannot be put into words."
This reminds me of the time Rhonda (Carson) Maxwell lost her young fiance so tragically. She went on to meet and marry a good man and they have adopted a couple of beautiful children.
Will add a prayer for added strenght for you as you restart your weight loss plan. You'll stick with it better this time around, now that you have seen that it's working.