Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fell

I have fell off my diet so bad it isn't even funny. I haven't had the motivation to even go to the gym. I was so happy when I did lose the weight and was going to the gym all the time. Now I am so tired when I leave work I don't want to go. I have to get back into things. I have gained half the weight back. I will be so mad at myself if I gain it all back. My goal is to start back up hopefully tonight or tomorrow. Depends on how the weather is when I get off. I don't like my jeep outside if it a chance of strong storms. Call me a coward but who wants to spend the money on getting it fixed.

2 comments:

Janell said...

It is so disappointing to be making progress and then suddenly go backwards. You sound so discouraged. I've read that it takes six weeks to establish a new habit, good or bad. So don't give up; you had the self discipline to start your new exercise & eating regimens once and if you hang in there, you can do it again! You might have to force yourself at first, but it will get easier as the days go by.
JC

LaDawn said...

Do not put that weight back on. You will be so cross with yourself. Imagine how great you felt when you lost it. Come on, Brookie, do some exercise!