Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Alright

Well I finally got a site meter and have figured it out a little bit. Its interesting to see where people look at your site from. I want to know who is looking at my blog from Anderson Auto Group? Can you get me a deal on a car come on speak up let me know who you are!!

Well I am back onto the diet and working out. I feel like I am a rabbit with all the salad I have been eating. There is so many temptations but I have to stay strong and not do them. With going to the pool last weekend made me realize even more I need to stay with this. I am going to attempt to go to the gym twice a day. We will see how that last because I am not a morning person at all.

2 comments:

Janell said...

I thought anderson auto group was YOU! Now I'm really curious. They visit both my blogs.

Brooke said...

Well if its me then I was misinformed of where I work. I will have to do some checking on what name our IT stuff comes up as.