Monday, June 25, 2007

The weekend was short but enjoyable. I was able to hang out at the pool all weekend which was much needed. I am planning on it again this weekend. I got a new book to read and it has been so good I have barely been able to put it down. Its called a A Bend in the Road By Nicholas Sparks. He is a very good author. I am hoping to get another a book for this weekend. Any suggestions? I have a few pictures I will hopefully get up tonight of Bailey at the pool Saturday. She was a little fish most of the afternoon. It was so cute. She loves the water.

I am hoping to get some rest tonight I have had a very hard time sleeping lately. I am not sure why it is but its starting to really drive me nuts. I have bags under my eyes today. Not a good day for me look wise.

This week is a good one for my family. My mom and dad will be celebrating there 26th wedding anniversary Wednesday. Stephanie (my cousin) was the flower girl in the wedding. I am trying to come up with a gift, last year I went all out and through a huge suprise 25th party. It was a lot of fun but there is no way I can top it this year.

3 comments:

LaDawn said...

Have you read The Kite Runner?

Brooke said...

No I haven't who wrote it?

LaDawn said...

Khaled Hosseini

This should be the next book you read before any others!