Friday, June 15, 2007

CWS

Its that time of the year when the College World Series rolls into town. I have never been to the CWS and have lived in Nebraska my whole life. I am not much of a baseball person I think it can be boring at times. Mike, my mom's boss, had tickets for the night game tonight and gave them to my mom. My sister Mary, her best friend McKenzie, my best friend Jamie and I are going to the game. I am excited to go just to say I have been. I have heard it is quite the expierence. I didn't even know who was playing until about a hour ago, which I think my dad said it was North Carolina and Mississippi State. I will try and remember my camera to have pictures on here.

2 comments:

LaDawn said...

Oh I loooooove baseball. You have all the luck! I watched the Chicago Cubs beat the Atlanta Braves on telly the other day. I couldn't have been happier.

Janell said...

I hope you had fun! My sister and her family visiting here from California went to that game, also. I listened to it on the radio.