Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Back

I have been back to the gym since Sunday and my body is screaming in pain at me. I know its the first week of aches and pains but wow I am just sore all over. There is muscles I didn't even know that exisited that hurt. I have been doing this class called 24Camp which is basic boot camp. I have it tonight and I really don't want to do it because I have ordered a pay per view that starts at 7. That sounds really bad but I really want to watch the pay per view so a part of me is thinking going to the gym at 4:45 and then be home by 6. I won't get to do the class but at least I still get a work out.

Bill is off racing for a week and a half. He will be traveling all over the midwest. His schedule is
Today Wednesday 6- Davenport, Iowa
Thursday 7- Home
Friday 8- Eagle, Nebraska
Saturday 9-York, Nebraska
Sunday 10- Home
Monday 11- Home
Tuesday 12- Home
Wednesday 13- Menomonie WI
Thursday 14- Superior WI
Friday 15- New Richmond WI
Saturday 16- New Richmond WI
Sunday 17- Jim Falls WI
Monday 18- Home

I will be so happy to see him! I hate these long swings but it comes with racing. I will be able to talk to him every day so that helps a lot. This will be about the longest we have been apart so it will definetly be interesting.

No comments: