Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Craziness

Life is craziness. I thought with Bill being out of town last week I would get a ton done. Boy was I wrong. Last Wednesday I had planned to just stay home make a pizza do housework. I had just left work and my cousin Jess called and asked me to go to Shadow Lake with her. I was like sure I haven't seen you in a while that sounds good. We ended up shopping for a while and then went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Oh my goodness it was so good and I felt like a fat pig afterwards. They give you so much food and I always seem to forget that when I go there. I went home after that had issues sleeping. Thursday I got up did the whole work thing and went home. Decide about 6 to go up to my parents because I wasn't sure if I was going to see my dad for father's day. Good thing I did because I didn't make it to Tekamah on Sunday. Got home and got ready for bed.

Friday as you all know I went to the College World Series. I was very upset because "my best friend" was suppose to go with us she never showed up or called to tell me she wasn't coming. I tried calling her and she didn't answer. So I have come to the conclusion she hasn't changed she is the same person she was five years ago. Her and I had a huge falling out five years ago and hadn't spoke until last October. We patched things up and we have been good friends again until she pulled this. I wouldn't have been so mad if it was just me but my sister and her best friend McKenzie was with me waiting. Anyways we got to the game at the bottom of the fifth. So we didn't get to see to much of the game. I felt like such a disappointment to my sister and Kenzi because of my supposed friend. We had a good time after the game we walked around down there for a bit and then headed back to my place to watch movies.

Saturday we got up around 10 got ready and headed to Nebraska Furniture Mart. I purchased a new recliner for the living room. I told bill it was for him for Father's day even though I just really wanted a new chair. Kenzi and I carried the chair up three flights of stairs while Mary just stood t here and watched us. Thanks Mary! We had some lunch and then headed up to the pool for a while before they had to head to work. It was a good time to spend with them.

Sunday I waitressed and I didn't get out of the restaurant until 2:30 and we close at 1:00 that is how busy we were. My whole body hurt afterwards. I hit the grocery store and went home for the day. I was able to get my laundry done and a little cleaning.

Monday Bill has returned finally from his trip. We made dinner and then just hung out together since he had been gone for so long. It is great having him home again. I have about three weeks with him until he leaves again for a week.

2 comments:

Janell said...

I can see why you put "best friend" inquotes! Someone who doesn't even bother to call? That's inexcusable!
It must have been a struggle to get that chair up the stairs, though apparantly it was good entertainment for Mary, bless her heart!

LaDawn said...

Mary is a delicate blossom! Too bad I wasn't there fore the baseball. We would have had so much fun! Friendships are about give and take. When someone is taking more than they are giving it is time to close that friendship and find a new one.