Thursday, June 7, 2007

Mary

This is my middle sister and she is a riot! She is eighteen and going into her senior year of high school! I remember when she was a baby! I always wanted to hold her and feed her! I was told i was her mother hen! Well that happens and I still catch myself doing it. She loves to give my mom a run for her money! Not listening to what she says, pushing her curfew back because she left mom a message on the answering machine. However they are just sitting at McDonalds. She constantly fights with our youngest sister Bailey! Which just drives mom nuts.

I have been thinking a lot about her lately with growing up and how old she is now. I can remember after it had been raining I would chase her around the yard with worms and stick them down her shirt. Yes I was a brat but I loved it. When we were little and mom and dad would take trips, grandpa and grandma Thomas would watch us. For some reason Mary didn't like grandpa when we were growing up because she thought the day mom and dad came home she didn't have to go to school. Grandpa would make her and she would get so mad at throw a huge fit. She has grown out of that a lot now.

She is a great kid and I love her to death. I just don't always show it. The only advice I can give her is keep a straight head on like you have and don't give up!

3 comments:

LaDawn said...

Trouble is she isn't a kid anymore....Mary is a great woman and a wonderful individual. I love her to bits and miss her enormously!

Janell said...

You and MAry must get your orneryness from the other side of the fmaily - I don't know any Carsons who would put worms down their sisters' shirts... well, okay maybe one or two. Ask Randy how he got the scars on his right knuckles sometime. :)
Loved reading about you and your sisters.

Brooke said...

Nope its all on the Quick/Carson side. My dad's nickname is even Bully on that side of the family!