Tuesday, June 5, 2007

No I haven't fallen off the earth. I have just been so busy! Last week went a little something like this
Monday- I had off due to Memorial day
Tuesday- Worked for a while, went to Mitch's funeral came back to work and then home to clean.
Wednesday- I had a seminar first thing in the morning out at Mahoney State Park. Then into the office. Went home and crashed at 5:45 pm and didn't wake up till the next morning. Obviously needed the sleep.
Thursday- I worked all day and then spent time with Bill.
Friday- I had the whole office to myself because everyone else was at the company golf outing. Didn't feel right going to it when I was out most of the week already. Went home and cleaned and watched a little tv after 10.
Saturday- I did the rest of my cleaning and laundry. Spent the afternoon with Bill. Then I babysat Bailey for a while. Bill and I then hung out for a while I ended up falling asleep cuddled up to him on the couch. Don't even remember him leaving.
Sunday- I worked at the restaurant. Went to my cousin's graduation. Was suppose to go to my friend Jamie's daughters birthday party but it looked like it was going to rain any minute so I wasn't going to drive all the way to Blair and sit out in the rain. Got home from the graduation and lunch with Bill. Went to the gym and then off to the grocery store. I was so tired by then that I made dinner and watched this new tv show on Lifetime called Armywives. I absolutely love the show. Lifetime is a very addicting channel not good on the social life.

So that is my update for last week.

1 comment:

Janell said...

You have been busy! Can you email me your postal address, so I can send you the cookbook letter?
janellcarson@yahoo.com.
Thanks.