Friday, June 22, 2007

Summer Favorites

Stephanie has posted here top favorite things about summer. I thought that would be fun to do mine might be a few more then five though.

I love swimming and laying out at the pool just relaxing.
Its racing season
All the fresh fruits and vegetables.
Homeade ice cream with hot fudge
Not having to wear socks, tennis shoes, and big sweaters
Yucas and painkillers oh the river days if you have been to the cabin you know what these are!
Picnics/grilling out Dad and Bill are the masters with the grill!
Vacations
Relatives visiting (usually the last week in July)
Lake of the Ozarks (PARTY COVE) oh the memories (grandpa doesn't live there anymore)

Well that is all I have for now I am sure I could come up with more but decided I should stop.

2 comments:

LaDawn said...

ah, The Party Cove.......I have some memories of that!

Brooke said...

I went to the Ozarks last year on the Fourth my cousin almost sank the boat. It was a good time. I miss being there all the time.