Monday, March 26, 2007

6 things about me

1. I love to cook. I always want to try new things but I am such a picky eater. It becomes tough but I do find things to try.

2. I want to elope and then have a big reception/pool party when we return. Don't anyone try talking me out of it because this is my dream now.

3. I sleep with 6 pillows. I feel protected by them.

4. I am fascinated with any type of make over show, flip that house anything to do with designing or improving things.

5. I am very much in love with my boyfriend and family. I am so happy that they all get along and they have accepted him into the family.

6. Photography and racing is my last thing about me. I love both very much and I enjoy it because I can do both at the same time. I am just not the one racing. Bill is and I get to take photos with of him. I can't wait for this season to start we got a new camera.

Now its your turn!

2 comments:

Janell said...

i'm your dad's cousin my marriage, Randy's wife. I think you and my daughter Emily were in dance class together?
Very much enjoyed reading your blog postings - and what a gorgeous picture of your family! (and by the way, what weight!?!?!)
You and I share two interests: cooking and photography.
yesterday, i cooked a really good stew outside using charcoal briquets and a cast iron dutch oven. I'm practicing for the camping season.
I still use a 35mm and film - nothing digital, yet, but thinking about it.
keep up the good blogging!
janell

Brooke said...

Yes we were in dance class together. I am on to digital photography and I love it. Oh I was very heavy last summer I have put a little bit of it back on but I start dieting and gong back to the gym next week.