Friday, March 30, 2007

Off Early

I am so excited I get off early today. I am not sure what I will do. Bill and I cleaned the carpets at the old place last night. So I might go and hand the keys over. I am sad but glad to be done with that place. The management was absolutely terrible. I would not recommend moving into a Richdale or Slosburg property. They just want your money and don't care about the place once its occupied. I had a beautiful saphire ring bill bought me. Well needless to say one of the maintances female person in there life now has it. I couldn't prove it because they claim they weren't in there that day. Yeah sure I just misplace a $325 ring on purpose when it was there when I was home for lunch but come home 4 hours later and its gone.

This weekend its suppose to rain and be cooler. Bill will be working on the race cars since racing starts Tuesday this next week. I think I am going to bake a little bit and clean the apartment. Try to come up with something fun to bake that isn't to unhealthy for you. If you have any ideas let me know. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

LaDawn said...

Healthy baking is an oxymoron! Better idea is bake something really yummy then go for a long walk or quick run and work it off.

LaDawn said...

PS Why does your profile say you are a girl? You are over 18 which makes you a woman, honey! Embrace it!