Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hump Day

Well its Hump Day! It seems like this week is dragging. It is raining today and all I want to do is go home and curl up on the couch read a book and watch some Netflix with the fireplace going. I have had this Netflix since November and absolutely love it! Would definitely recommend it. I don't have to go to the video store they deliver it right to my mailbox and I drop it off when I drop the rest of the mail off for work. No longer being disappointed when they don't have the movie you are set on.

The apartment is finally coming together nicely. All the boxes are unpacked and put away. Still have pictures to put up on the wall but not quite sure if we are keeping the same theme as the old apartment. Bill and I went shopping last night for a few things and I got so many new ideas. Time will tell if I get my way and get to do them.

My grandfather got remarried in September last year and his wife is going into the hospital tomorrow to have her heart stopped and restarted. Please keep her in your prayers.

1 comment:

LaDawn said...

Ah, Brooke....I can't even read your last post. The colours are giving me a headache! Try again sweetie.