Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Addictions

My cousin Stephanie has admitted what her addiction has been lately. Well it made me think what are some of my addictions. I have a pretty big list but its nothing really bad.

1. Sweets I am addicted to sweets. I can do so good on a diet and then I crave sweets. Its terrible but I have to have something sweet everyday. So I make it something small.

2. The internet mainly any racing website, facebook, myspace, blogspot and the news! I am weird I know but I am addicted to the news I love to know what is going on with the news.

3. Soda- I have to have one every day. I try not to go over two though.

4. Grey's Anatomy- My friends know not to call me during it or plan anything because I am sitting there watching it. I have bill watching it now. I love this show I can't get enough. Dr. McDreamy is so cute!

5. Getting my hair done. I am constantly doing something different every 6-8 weeks. It is such an addiction and I really need to break it because I could save a lot of money.

What are your addictions?

1 comment:

Janell said...

Addictions:

1. Blogging!!!I love making the blog rounds every morning! I have 5 to check in with now in addition to my own. I am the solitary occupant of the office I work in, so these blogs have become my connection to the world from 9-5. It makes me laugh out loud when I check my site meters and find I’ve had visitors from China, Japan, South America, Malaysia (I had to look that one up on a map – I wasn’t sure exactly where it is), Canada, from all over the US, and of course, UK.

2. Horses.

3. Horses.

4. Horses.

5. Buying fabric. I have a MOUNTAIN of fabric that I like to think of as potential quilts. I had to cut myself off this year – no more new stuff til I get the old used up. I’m doing pretty good, too. I’ve gotten three done since January 1.

6. Cookbooks – I read cookbooks like most people read novels: I check them out from the Library, buy them at second hand stores and garage sales, I ask for them at gift giving times, etc. My favorites are the local ones, put together by churches and other organizations.