Wednesday, March 14, 2007

One more day

I have one more day and its moving day. I didn't do one bit of packing last night. Bill and I went out on the Harley because it was 80 degrees. We broke a record yesterday. I feel like i am so behind now since I didn't pack last night. It will be on tonight like no other. If you want to check out my new apartment its http://www.rentcip.com/Eaglerun/ and choose floorplans i am doing the one bedroom. It is on the third floor, it has vaulted ceilings and a fireplace. It looks over a nursery also so it will be beautiful in the spring, summer and fall.

Well if I don't make another blog which I am hoping to before my life goes hectic for the next few days. Have a safe and Happy St. Patrick's Day.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Great to see your blog Brooke. Hope the move goes good. Enjoy!

Stephanie