Monday, March 26, 2007

Blogging

Well I am finally getting the hang of this slowly. I was able to put one picture up. Hopefully I can get some more up. I realized I don't have any recent photos of me. The one I posted last night was from my parents 25th wedding anniversary. I have lost most of that weight and my hair is a lot longer and red with blond highlights. Hopefully I can get a more up to date one.

The whole putting links on the page still has me stumped. I will get it figured out one of these days though. I have a new computer at home but for some reason it keeps telling me the security certificates are unsafe. So once I figure that problem out it will be on to my blogging issues. I am trying to keep everyone up to date though.

This weekend was beautiful and just wonderful. Saturday Bailey was over we made angel food cake, played the game clue ( i love that game), had dinner and watched a movie with bill. Sunday I worked and the family went to Logan Iowa to Auggie's baptism (Scott and Sarah Moss's son) Well off to lunch! Have a great day!

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Wow, I didn't even know that Scott had a little boy. Give them my Congrats!
slw

LaDawn said...

Where's the pic?

Brooke said...

Its at the bottom of the page