Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Collecting

Over the years you don't realize how much you collect until it comes time to move. I have been packing for over a week now and I feel like I have got nothing done. Moving day is only two days away. It is getting a little overwhelming now. Bill (my boyfriend) keeps telling me its all going to work out not to stress over it. How can I not though?

I have found things I didn't even realize I had until this move. You go to the store and buy this stuff thinking you are going to use it. Obviously I didn't really need it. Oh and I finally found my dad's father's day card from last year that I misplaced. It is time to do some spring cleaning during this move. Boy is the goodwill going to like me.

Well its off to another day in the office. It is suppose to be just beautiful today sunny and 70. Yes 70 in March. Only in Nebraska.

No comments: