Thursday, March 29, 2007

Love it

Its raining and I love it. Well I love all weather each one lets me do certain things. The rain smells so fresh and clean outside. It is thundering and lightning. I can't wait to get off work so I can go home and open the house up. Tonight I am going to do stuff at the new place. I am going to adventure out and get a new vacuum and a waffle maker. Oh how exciting! I'm able to get off work early today because I am sitting at 35 hours for the week and have 8 more hours tomorrow. I am not suppose to have over time so most likely I will be getting off early tomorrow.

What type of weather do you love?

2 comments:

Janell said...

Like you, I love all types of weather; each one has its pleasures. That is what's so great about living in Nebraska - we get a little bit of everything and it changes all the time. Meteorology fascinates me. Have you checked out www.wunderground.com? Fun stuff.
And if you're going to go to all the trouble to bake, abandon the healthy requirement and go for a cheesecake!
Enjoy your weekend.
Your old second cousin, once removed;
jc

LaDawn said...

I see Janell had the same baking advice as me....hahaha.

I love big wicked thunderstorms.
I love gale force wind.
I love snowstorms where you can't see your hand in front of your face.
I love big bright sun beating down hot like the dessert sand.

I don't like grey drizzly rain that lasts for months on end.

Why do I live in England?