Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Girls Nite Out

Last night was Girls Nite Out, its a group of about 20 ladies that get together after work for dinner and drinks. Its once a month at the end of the month. I really didn't want to go last night because I only have a few days left until I hand over the old apartment keys and I still have a ton to do. Luckily Bill is having his friends help today with getting the washer and dryer out of the place. So tonight it will be on like no other with cleaning. Hopefully I can get everything done except for cleaning the carpets. I have a whole months rent of a deposit there so I am doing anything and everything to get that place looking spotless so I can have it back. Anyways last night at girls nite we picked a place that is called Stumble Inn, it was Ladies Night so half off drinks and they have a mechanical bull there is free bull rides for the Ladies. I was very disappointed in the place.

My big thing about going to places outside of the city limits is the smoking. Omaha passed a law back in October that smoking is banned from a place that serves food unless they have keno. So this place was outside of the city limits and they had keno so people could smoke. Doesn't do well with people like me that can't stand to smell like someones cigerette just so that they can enjoy killing themselves. Needless to say I was only at girls nite for a half hour last night. Hopefully next month we will have it where there is no smoking. The state of Nebaska however is trying to pass a statewide ban on smoking. I think that would be great. However you hear the smokers complain about how the non smokers will be crying about taxes when we don't have there cigerette taxes. I look at it well at least I can breathe cleaner air without you blowing smoke in my face. I have a right also just like they do.

No comments: