Saturday, March 24, 2007

Raining

Well I got woke up at 4:15 due to a thunderstorm. It was great I love storms. I sleep like a baby. Which I did when I fell back to sleep. I am so far in the clear for having to go into work. The waitress that was going to be let go, got another chance due to we have no one else except me which I can't take time off from my other job. I really want to go on vacation this year so that is why I don't want to take time off.

My plans have changed for the most part I am going to relax this morning and maybe watch a movie. Then Bailey is coming over around 4 so I can watch her. I am making a really good dinner for her. Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy yum I can't wait. Hopefully going to sit down and plan my vacation time for the summer today. My cousin Jess and I try to go away together that way we can share expenses. Tomorrow I have to work and then we will watch the Nascar race. I love racing but hate how much time is put into it. Well off to watch a movie.

No comments: